Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Guilford County Schools

         Guilford County Schools is the school system for High Point. When I came to the United States I moved to High Point and I went to GCS Newcomers School to learn how to speak English. The Newcomers School helps new students learn English.  The Newcomer is like family school. In North Carolina school begins in August and finishes in June. Once a student finishes the year at Newcomers then you go to your regular school. I move to Ferndale Middle School. Ferndale is a great school. I have also heard about Guilford Elementary for little kids. It’s great school for kids. I also know about High Point Central High School.  It has a lot of classes. There are 67 elementary schools, 22 middle schools and 26 high schools in Guilford County. There are several awesome schools in Guilford County! For more information, visit Guilford County School's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment